2805 Fountain View Blvd, Cedar Hill, Tx 75104
Toll Free: (833) Miles App / (833) 645-3727
Connect With Us
© 2019 Miles App, LLC. Digital Solutions Wisitech
Money is a never ending tale. No amount of money is ever less money, and if you are one of those who keep looking for multiple sources of income so that you can build your financial backup, then your search gets over now.
Miles provides opportunities to all those who love to drive and who want to get paid for it. Unlike most of the cab or truck services, there is absolutely no tolerance for exploitation at Miles, so that you can be assured that the organization treats you like any other employee and you are eligible for the provisions and perks made available by Miles for its drivers.
Miles has several reflexive work parameters for the drivers, including setting of your own schedule. If you are a student or have another job, worry not as you can drive part time when you are not at office or college and earn money in your leisure.
So you are not a truck driver but drive car? No issues. No matter if you own a SUV, pickup truck, trailer-truck, or box-truck, drive what you want to as it will not only keep your confidence on yourself intact, but will also let your passengers feel safe about themselves or their belongings.
With Miles, you earn up to $95.98 per hour and also get to keep 100% of the tips you received. There can’t be a more fruitful way to spend your free time than working with Miles and earning a lot that would surely fulfill several of your long pending dreams.
Becoming a driver with Miles is super easy and hassle-free. You just have to fulfill following requirements:
• You are 21 years of age or older.
• You have the ability to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs up 3 flights of stairs.
• You possess a valid and current driver’s license.
• You own, or have the legal right to operate the vehicle.
• You will drive your own pickup truck that is personally registered in your name and is insured to State requirements.
• Your vehicle is in good condition, and meets all industry standards as well as state department of motor vehicles for this type of vehicle.
• You have and will maintain a valid auto insurance policy and you are a named driver on this policy.
• You must pass a background and driving history check. No felonies, DUIs, or violent misdemeanors in the last 7 years.
• You must pass a drug screening test.
Therefore, if you are looking for a part time job or just want to spend your leisure doing something that is beneficial to you, becoming a driver with Miles is undoubtedly a perfect move.